Factoring Fundamentals is a distance learning program comprising six virtual workshops. Each "essential" workshop provides a solid grounding of knowledge on a specific aspect of factoring.
Although Factoring Fundamentals is designed for those who are in the first few years of work within the factoring industry, the program is structured to delve into each issue in-depth. Each workshop divided into two parts:
- E-learning module: The core information, presented in a concise and clear form, that participants explore prior to the live session
- Live session: Led by experts who illustrate the basic concepts through case studies and discussion
Tuesday, Nov. 27 - Essential Factoring Overview
Thursday, Nov. 29 - Operations Essentials
Tuesday, Dec. 4 - Underwriting Essentials
Thursday, Dec. 6 - Debtor Risk Management Essentials
Tuesday, Dec. 11 - Relationship Essentials
Thursday, Dec. 13 - Collecting Out Essentials
All workshops are 90 minutes, from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST.
For more information, click here
Jerry Clinton, Vice President, Veritas Financial Partners
Sue Duckett, Executive Vice President, Franklin Capital Network
Robinn Mikalic, Sr. Business Development Manager, Flexible Funding
Jeffrey Wurst, Sr. Partner, Ruskin Moscou Faltischek P.C.
What you will learn
- A thorough and systematic overview of the key aspects of Factoring
- Awareness and understanding of assessing risks for both debtors and clients
- Deeper questioning skills to identify inconsistencies and potential fraud
- All key aspects of factoring operations and client support
- How to supplement and enhance on-the-job learning and internal training programs
Who should attend
Program Level: Basic
Recommended for anyone who is new to the factoring industry.
Refund / Cancellation Fee
The Commercial Finance Association reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
#Factoring #Virtual #Fundamentals