Factoring Fundamentals is a distance learning program comprising six virtual workshops. Each "essential" workshop provides a solid grounding of knowledge on a specific aspect of factoring.
Although Factoring Fundamentals is designed for those who are in the first few years of work within the factoring industry, the program is structured to delve into each issue in-depth. Each workshop divided into two parts:
- E-learning module: The core information, presented in a concise and clear form, that participants explore prior to the live session
- Live session: Led by experts who illustrate the basic concepts through case studies and discussion
To register for the full program, click the Register Now button. To register for an individual workshop, click the workshop (COMING SOON).
Tuesday, October 10 - Essential Factoring Overview
Thursday, October 12 - Operations Essentials
Tuesday, October 17 - Underwriting Essentials
Thursday, October 19 - Debtor Risk Management Essentials
Tuesday, October 24 - Relationship Essentials
Thursday, October 26 - Collecting Out Essentials
All workshops are 90 minutes, from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST.
For more information, click here.
What you will learn
- A thorough and systematic overview of the key aspects of Factoring
- Awareness and understanding of assessing risks for both debtors and clients
- Deeper questioning skills to identify inconsistencies and potential fraud
- All key aspects of factoring operations and client support
- How to supplement and enhance on-the-job learning and internal training programs
Who should attend
Program Level: Basic
Recommended for anyone who is new to the factoring industry.
Refund / Cancellation Fee
The Commercial Finance Association reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.