This three-day workshop focuses on what’s important in documents in downside scenarios and helps take the mystery out of bankruptcy buzz words. In your career you won't avoid insolvencies but at least you can act quickly and learn to guide them to a virtually painless conclusion.
Tuesday, April 24 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 25 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 26 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
$745.00 CFA Member
Chris Dickerson, Partner, Paul Hastings LLP
Matt Murphy, Partner, Paul Hastings LLP
Todd Schwartz, Partner, Paul Hastings LLP
- How to utilize your lawyers effectively and efficiently in workouts and restructurings
- Financing opportunities in bankruptcy/debtor-in-possession financing
- Understanding bankruptcy buzz words including cram up, cram down, adequate protection and DIP financing
- How to tell what’s important in your documents
- Critical aspects of loan documents in a downside scenario
For more information, click here.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
The Commercial Finance Association reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.
CPE / CLE
Commercial Finance Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org