We bring the best of operations learning to your desk.
Operations Fundamentals comprises six 90-minute virtual workshops delivered twice per week for three consecutive weeks, from 2:00pm - 3:30pm EST. Each workshop has two components: a 30-minute e-learning module to be viewed prior to the workshop, and the live workshop presented by knowledgeable industry experts.
To register for the full program, click the Register Now button. To register for an individual workshop, click the workshop title.
Tuesday, January 8 - Borrowing Base Essentials
Thursday, January 10 - Trend Card and Risk Analysis Essentials
Tuesday, January 15 - Cash Management Essentials
Thursday, January 17 - Fraud Prevention Essentials
Tuesday, January 22 - Field Examination Essentials
Thursday, January 24 - Loan Documentation Essentials
For more information, click here.
Paula Caldwell, Vice President and Operations Manager, Marquette Business Credit
Sheri Fenenbock, National Program Manager, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
Jeff Wurst, Sr. Partner, Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C.
Kevin Byrne, Sr. Field Examiner, North Mill Capital LLC
Nelson Jimenez, Executive Director, Hilco Global
Sending multiple people? Contact Jeff Walsh for a group discount.
What You Will Learn
- A thorough and systematic overview of the key aspects of ABL operations such as borrowing base calculation, verifications, and cash management
- How to deepen awareness and understanding of assessing operational risks through techniques such as trend card analysis
- How to develop deeper questioning skills to identify inconsistencies and potential fraud
- How to increase awareness of the red flags that should be investigated further
- How to supplement and enhance on-the-job learning and internal training programs
Who Should Attend
- Professionals during their first 2-3 years in an Operations or Collateral Analyst role
- Individuals with a few years of experience who want to deepen their skills
REFUND / CANCELLATION FEE
The Commercial Finance Association reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.