CFA Europe is pleased to host a pre-ILC Chapter meeting at the offices of Squire Patton Boggs, in the heart of the City.
This event will be held prior to the 12th International Lending Conference.
IMPORTANT: seperate registration is required for the International Lending Conference. Click here for details.
15:30: Registration and networking
- Richard Gumbrecht, CEO, CFA
- Jeremy Harrison, President, CFA Europe
16:15: KEYNOTE: Annual ABL Update
- Barry Bobrow, Managing Director, Head of Loan & Sales Syndications, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Nick Littleford, Director, Head of Large Corporate Origination, Barclays
- Martin King, Director, Lloyds Bank Invoice Finance & ABL, London & South East
- Martin Noakes, Head of Asset Based Lending, London, NatWest
Read more about our speakers below
17:15: Closing Remarks followed by a networking reception
18:00: event close
No charge for CFA members*
Guest of a member £29*
*Access code required. Please contact us if you haven't received it: firstname.lastname@example.orgMARTIN NOAKES:
In ABL London, Martin's team are responsible for the origination and execution of all Asset Backed Lending and Invoice Finance facilities where their clients have over £30m of Total Credit Exposure with Natwest. They also lead our sponsor-backed, Back to Back and Syndicated facilities.
Martin has over 20+ years of Structured Finance experience, covering multiple roles from originating & structuring Term Asset Backed Securitisations, Portfolio Managing Conduit Securitisations, Supply Chain Finance transactions and Commodity Finance backed transactions.
Nick has spent the last 20+ years in the Receivables / ABL industry mainly with Barclays and has been responsible for structuring and delivering a number of high profile receivables / ABL transaction over that period within the Large Corporate marketplace across a variety of different industries.