CFA Europe's Chapter membership year runs from the date of joining for a 12 month period.
The membership dues shown are applicable for the 2018 calendar year.
- Bank member - individual: £175
- Bank member - group (for 3 named individuals): £500*
- Service provider - individual: £175
- Service provider - group (for 3 named individuals): £500*
Membership dues include complimentary access to all core CFA Europe chapter events, in addition to a range of additional member benefits.
Please note that even if your employer is a corporate member of CFA or of the CFA Education Foundation, you will still need to take an additional step to become a CFA Europe chapter member.
*when selecting the Corporate Membership option, select 1 as the quantity. The other two members will be added separately.
Why you should join
We welcome all professionals in the industry with an interest in the growth of asset-based lending in Europe.
By joining CFA Europe you can connect with others in the industry to shape an agenda for growth through the sharing of ideas, best practices and developing new approaches to the market that enable growth.
- Meet peers and referral sources at a broad array of industry events, from local chapter meetings to industry-leading conferences
- Participate in CFA Europe committees with other industry leaders
- Share best-practices and experiences with a range of national and international lenders at both industry-wide events and meetings focused on industry segments such as factoring or capital markets
- Enable your staff to deliver their best, through industry-focused education programmes delivered by leading experts in the field, some of which are for members only
- Create a business-friendly environment that enables growth in ABL and Factoring practices by supporting CFA programmes that educate regulators and the media about our industry
- Receive discounts on CFA Europe events
- Access to the Secured Lender Magazine
For any queries, please contact Helen Jacobi, CFA Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org.