Welcome to the CFA California Chapter
CFA is represented in California by the Commercial Finance Conference of California (CFCC). You can learn more about their work at their own website: www.com-fin.com/
The California Chapter is the trade group for commercial finance companies, factors, banks and other financing agencies engaged in the asset-based financial services industry of California.
The California Chapter is a Regional Chapter of the Commercial Finance Assocaition, serving the asset-based financial services industry on an international, national, regional, and local basis.
The objectives of the Chapter are:
- To provide, though discussion and publication, a forum for the consideration of inter-and intra-industry ideas and opportunities.
- To make available current information on legislative and court decisions relating to asset-based financial services.
- To furnish the general public information on the function and significance of the industry in the credit structure of the country.
- To encourage the Conference's members and their personnel in the performance of their social and community responsibilities.
- To promote, through education, the sound development of asset-based financial services.