ENHANCING BUSINESS GROWTH THROUGH CFA MEMBERSHIP
OPPORTUNITIES FOR NETWORKING AND EDUCATION:
The CFA Annual Convention is the event that brings together the whole secured lending industry. Keynote speakers include leaders from the political and nance worlds.
The Asset-based Capital Conference is an annual event focused on the capital markets and syndications, where the thought leaders of the industry share ideas.
CFA’s International Lending Conference is hosted in Europe and brings together key players in cross-border lending.
More than 100 CFA local chapter meetings are held nationally and internationally.
CFA provides a wide range of online and in-person Educational Workshops, including the recently developed distance learning programs for Operations and Underwriting professionals
CFA INDUSTRY LEADING PUBLICATIONS AND INFORMATION:
Members have access to a constantly updated wealth of industry information, online, at meetings and in trainings, including:
During 2013, CFA is working with an experienced public relations firm to increase the profile of secured lending in the business and financial media, and to emphasize the benefits it brings to the borrower.
Industry-leading publications, including monthly Deal Alerts, daily news and a full-color print magazine.
Access to well-supported advocacy programs to clarify and simplify preference claims
REDUCING RISK AND ENHANCING PROFITABILITY THROUGH CFA MEMBERSHIP
THE CFA HELPS YOU TO:
- Increase market share through referral sources across the industry
- Discover new and emerging markets through CFA media outlets
- Network and participate in syndication deals
- Increase exposure immediately – we prole, announce and introduce your organization to potential partners
CFA HELPS TO REDUCE RISK:
- Connect with thought leaders from all nancial industries (Lawyers, CPA’s, TMA, Economists, etc.) at our conventions and events
- Strengthen risk management through our elite convention panels and educational courses, ensuring your sta skills are ecient and optimal at all times
- The CFA strives to educate regulators on ABL risk management and to advocate for an industry friendly legislative environment
Enhancing Staff Performance:
CFA has long been a leader in professional education for the secured finance industry. During 2013 we continue to enhance our curriculum by adding new state of the art online learning programs. These programs will provide first-class knowledge and skill building in a flexible and economical package.