Factoring Fundamentals is a distance learning program that combines six virtual workshops. We call each module an "essential" because it provides a solid grounding of essential knowledge on a specific aspect of factoring.
Although Factoring Fundamentals is designed for those who are in the first few years of work within the factoring industry, the program is structured in such a way that we are able to delve into each issue in great depth. That is because the program is divided into two elements:
- E-learning module: The core information, presented in a concise and clear form as pre-work
- Virtual Workshop: Led by experts who illustrate the basic concepts by applying them to case-studies
To register for the full program, click the Register Now button. To register for an individual module, click the module title (members only).
March 1 - Essential Factoring Overview
March 8 - Operations Essentials for Factors
March 16 - Underwriting Essentials for Factors
March 22 - Debtor Risk Management Essentials
March 29 - Relationship Essentials
April 5 - Collecting Out Essentials
All workshops are 90 minutes, from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST.
For more information, click here.
What you will learn
- A thorough and systematic overview of the key aspects of Factoring
- Awareness and understanding of assessing risks for both debtors and clients
- Deeper questioning skills to identify inconsistencies and potential fraud
- All key aspects of factoring operations and client support
- How to supplement and enhance on-the-job learning and internal training programs
Who should attend
Program Level: Basic
Recommended for anyone who is new to the factoring industry.
Refund / Cancellation Fee
The Commercial Finance Association reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
We recognize that plans can change due to business priorities, and we will work with you to find another workshop date that better suits your schedule. In order to receive a refund, you must submit written notification no less than five business days prior to the program start date.