CFA Europe is delighted to host a pre-ILC Chapter meeting at the offices of Reed Smith in the heart of the City.
Hear from our US peers for an update on the US ABL market. Our panel of experts will then share their insights and perspectives on the outlook and opportunities for the US and EMEA ABL markets, with an interactive discussion.
3.30: Arrival and registration
4.00: Welcome from Richard Gumbrecht, Interim CEO, CFA and Jeremy Harrison, BAML and President CFA Europe
4.15: US ABL market update including Barry Bobrow, Managing Director, Head of Loan Sales & Syndications, Wells Fargo Capital Finance. Panel discussion with:
- Barry Bobrow, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Jonathan Parfitt, Director Receivables, ABL Structuring & Delivery, Lloyds Commercial Banking
- Peter York, Managing Director, ABL, JP Morgan
- Christopher Hart, Commercial Director, BNP Paribas
- Jeremy Harrison, Senior VP & Senior Business Development Officer Business Capital, BAML – moderator
5.15: Closing remarks followed by a networking reception, through to 6pm
Venue: Reed Smith, Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS - click here for directions.
Cost: free for members, £50 for non-members. Ticket includes entry to the event, audience discussion and networking opportunities. Open to members and non-members.
Please note: Attendance at CFA’s International Lending Conference on 6th-8th June requires separate registration. Click here for details.